With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Office 365 - Training for Teachers
Support learning outcomes for students with Office 365 applications
The more the educator understands the applications and features available, the more flexible and confident they will be in delivering remote learning and using technology as a tool. This directly and positively impacts learning outcomes. This course is designed for Teachers using Microsoft Office 365.
The common Office 365 collaborative features used in business and education will be the starting point of this course, with the most useful features specific to the school and education section to provide teachers and schools with the confidence to deliver the best learning experience remotely.
All training available remotely or in-class. Schools and universities requiring group training can call us directly for a quote.
Office 365 for Education
Customise your 365 Training
Training is crucial to encouraging adoption of technology. We will make sure teachers are aware of and confident in using Office 365 to deliver an effective online learning environment for students. The applications we teach are freely available to teachers and students. Office 365 is browser based and can be accessed from laptops, tablets or smart phones.
If our benchmark courses do not meet your requirements we will work with you to understand how your team operates, what your learning objectives are and we will customise a course to suit.
Above are sample outlines of day long courses. You can choose one of these options or mix and match topics. Call us to discuss your training objectives.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room, staffroom or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licences
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide