With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
ChatGPT Training Courses
Harness the power of AI to drive growth, innovation, and efficiency.
This course is delivered remotely.
To attend remotely, select "Remote East" or "Remote West" as your location on book now.
Unlock your team's innovative potential with our comprehensive ChatGPT courses. Our expert-led training programmes are designed to equip you with the skills needed to master the cutting-edge ChatGPT platform.
With our expert instructors guiding you every step of the way, you'll receive personalised attention and support to ensure you get the most out of your training experience. Whether you want to enhance your AI understanding, or create engaging AI-driven projects, our expert instructors will provide practical insights, industry tips, and real-world examples to help you achieve your goals.
Customise your ChatGPT training
Unlock the power of AI with our ChatGPT training courses. Learn to streamline workflows and boost productivity.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licences
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide
Valued by Individuals