Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Learn Excel by using formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more.
All courses are available in-class or remotely.
To attend remotely, select "Remote Online" as your location on book now.
Need to learn how to use Excel or develop your current spreadsheet skills? Nexacu is Australia's leading provider in Excel training online and onsite, with expert Microsoft Certified Trainers ready to teach you everything you need to know with real world practical examples.
Our highly regarded Excel courses will equip you with:
- Better data analysis: using powerful data analysis tools such as pivot tables, Excel functions, and charts, that allow you to quickly summarise and visualise large data sets.
- Enhanced decision-making: so you can use data to make informed decisions by creating scenarios, performing what-if analysis, and creating forecasts.
- Improved organisation: that can help you stay organized by allowing you to easily sort, filter, and group data.
- Better collaboration: helping you collaborate more effectively with colleagues, customers, and vendors.
- Increased career opportunities: as Excel is considered a highly valuable skill in many industries and learning it can open up new career opportunities and enhance your resume.
- Cost savings: helping you manage budgets, inventory, and other financial information, you can save time and money compared to using manual processes.
- Flexibility: equipping you with a wide range of knowledge, from basic calculations to complex data analysis and modelling.
If you're unsure about which level to sign up for, try our free skills test for an instant recommendation, or simply view the course outlines.
Microsoft Excel Training Courses
Learn to use formulas, functions, charts, pivot tables and more. Experienced Microsoft Certified Trainers.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the Excel course content be relevant for the workplace?
Absolutely! Our expertise lies in delivering hands-on training exercises that are applicable to all kinds of workplaces. We cover essential elements in our basic Excel course online such as formula introduction, pivot tables, charting, and more. Moreover, we are happy to discuss advanced online Excel courses and incorporate specific examples tailored to your workplace tasks, ensuring that you receive relevant and practical training. Everyone excels with the right skillset brought to the workplace. Reach out to us to learn more about our training programs.
Which courses are available if I am working from home?
Currently, all of our Public Courses are available to be delivered remotely. Book any course as normal and you will receive login details and instructions the evening before your course. Our Microsoft Excel courses are taught in such a way that attending remotely or in person will leave you with the skills and knowledge to drive efficiency gains.
What is remote Training?
Remote training at Nexacu means our team of experienced trainers will deliver your training virtually. Students can access our usual classroom training courses via video conferencing, ask questions, participate in discussions, and share their screen with the trainer if they need help at any point in the course. Students have the same level of participation and access to the trainer as they would in classroom training sessions. Our Excel courses are all offered remotely.
How many students are typically in a Nexacu Excel Training Course?
While this varies from session to session, we typically have 5-8 students in an Excel course. We cap our classes at 10 students. This is to ensure the quality of training remains high and that all students can ask questions and engage in discussion.
I previously attended a course with Excel Consulting, will the training be similar?
Yes, we rebranded from Excel Consulting in October 2019. The business quickly outgrew its original name. Our new brand Nexacu better reflects our direction, continued innovation, and commitment to delivering next-level learning. We have always refined and continue to update our courses but retain our excellent trainers and deliver the same high-quality content. Nexacu is the leading Australian provider in training excel.
Where is the training held?
We are a national training company with offices in 7 cities around Australia; Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide, Parramatta, and Canberra. You can also find us by typing this in your search bar: 'excel training course near me.' We also deliver Excel skills training in the workplace nationwide as well as offering remote training.
Excel Beginner Course Details
Excel Intermediate Course Details
Excel Advanced Course Details
Excel Expert Course Details
Try our short skills test and find out
which course is right for you.
Valued by Individuals