With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Microsoft SharePoint Corporate Training
Effortless collaboration wherever your team are.
Microsoft SharePoint is a document management and collaboration tool. Learn how to share knowledge, manage content, use apps to empower teamwork, quickly find information and seamlessly collaborate.
We can deliver SharePoint training solutions in either SharePoint Online or SharePoint on Premise.
All of our training solutions can be provided at yoursite or via remote login.
Customise your SharePoint Training
We can deliver SharePoint course SharePoint online or SharePoint on Premise. Our standard training is targeted at beginner level site owners, however, we can work with you and your team to customise the course to best meet your training needs. We are passionate about helping our clients reach the next level of capability. Call us to discuss how you are using SharePoint and we will work with you to provide a next level training solution.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available is not recommended for this course due to licensing constraints.
- Software and Licences
- Every student must have access to SharePoint at Site Owner Level.
- Trainer will need to be given full control permission to conduct full training.
- Desktop versions of Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word must be downloaded on each students laptop or computer.
- Data Sources
- We provide the data sources for all workplace SharePoint training.
- Certain company data can be integrated into the training in order to increase relevance.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide
Valued by Individuals