With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Microsoft Visio Training at yoursite
Communicate complex information easily in a visually exciting way.
Work visually. Diagrams made simple.
Our Microsoft Visio workplace training teaches the end user to create flowcharts, network diagrams, org charts, floor plans, engineer designs and more using modern shapes and templates. Get the team producing informative visuals effectively and efficiently.
- Start diagramming quickly.
- Create impactful diagrams.
- Use Stencils
- Work with Shapes
- Create Gantt Charts
- Create Organisational Charts
- Cross-functional Flow Charts
Customise your Microsoft Visio Training
All organisations vary, if our benchmark courses do not meet your requirements we will work with you to understand how your team operates, what your learning objectives and we will customise a course to suit.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licences
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide