With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
SQL Corporate Training
Upskill your team with SQL for Data Analysis.
Tamara Shatar is our Data Analytics Lead, designing and delivering our SQL, Python and R courses. She holds a PhD in Agricultural Data Science and has extensive experience focused on data analysis, modelling using machine learning, simulation and other techniques. Part of her role while working in both academia and at the CSIRO, involved teaching a variety of data analysis skills.
A crucial skill for anyone working with data is the ability to access and analyse that data. Structured Query Language (SQL) enables users to access data from databases, combine data from multiple, related tables and to aggregate, sort, filter or limit the data retrieved as needed.
Customise your SQL Training
Our experienced Data Analyst, will guide you through the basics of relational databases, creating your first Azure SQL Database, uploading, retrieving and transferring data as well as how to run queries from the Azure portal and from Azure Data Studio.
SQL training can be delivered at your site or via remote login.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licences
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide
Valued by Individuals