With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Microsoft PowerApps Corporate Training
Empower your team with code-free apps
Learn how to build apps and connect them with other Office 365 applications today.
PowerApps is the go-to tool for mobile application development. Described as the “citizen application development platform”, it empowers everyone to build their own app without having to be a professional developer. The point-and-click approach means anyone can successfully make their own app, from the CEO to the factory floor worker.
We can deliver all of our training at yoursite or via remote login.
Customise your PowerApps Training
Our courses can be customised as your business requires.
We understand that all businesses work differently. If our standard course content doesn't meet your learning requirements then we can discuss your objectives and customise a course to suit.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire is not recommended for this course.
- Software and Licences
- PowerApps installed on each participant device with latest monthly update.
- Desktop updates and account set up need to be in place ahead of training to avoid delay and make sure you get the most value from the training day.
- Data Sources
- We provide training data sources for all workplace PowerApps training
- Alternatively, we can customise the course to use your organisational data models. This will require additional set up and consultation prior to the training day.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide