With a five star rating from over 20,000 reviews, we are Australia’s leading provider of Microsoft Training Courses.
Microsoft Dynamics 365 Corporate Training
Support adoption of Dynamics 365 with customised training for your Team.
Dynamics 365 is a platform of business applications connected by data and intelligence that helps you run your entire business. Used correctly, Dynamics 365 will enable you to build stronger client relationships, improve customer experience and drive increased productivity.
The apps within Dynamics 365 allow organisations to customise their own unified Customer Relationship Management (CRM) and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system. The modular approach to Dynamics 365 means that firms can custom build the platform to suit their business and only pay for what they need.
Training your team is integral to the success of any application deployment. We deliver Dynamics 365 training to the end-users in the business. We can work with you to customise the course content to ensure your team learn what they need to know.
Customise your Dynamics 365 Training
We are passionate about ensuring our courses provide practical skills which take all participants to the next level of capability. Our goal is to teach skills that drive increased productivity and efficiency in the workplace. Our Dynamics 365 Sales course outline can be delivered with standard content or we can customise training to meet your needs.
Dynamics Training can be delivered at yoursite, oursite or via remote login.
We are market leaders
We are passionate about connecting with students and clients, sharing knowledge and enabling understanding.
We are dynamic, constantly seeking new ways to update and improve our courses, curriculum and service delivery.
Empower your team to achieve more.
Checklist for Success
- A suitable space to host the training such as a meeting room or boardroom. A reliable wifi or Ethernet connection for our trainer and all students. Sufficient power boards and power points for all laptops.
- One computer or laptop per participant required. A projector or smart TV plus cabling for our trainer. Trainer typically provides their own device.
- Laptop Hire
- Laptop hire available for some courses but not recommended for all due to licensing constraints. Please call to discuss this if required and we will walk you through your options.
- Software and Licences
- All required software must be installed and latest updates run. Each participant must have an assigned license to run training smoothly.
- Data Sources
- We provide the files & data for all training ahead of the training date. Client files and data can be incorporated into training.
We have engaged Nexacu for a number of sessions in Excel and MS Project training for our employees.
Terry is wonderful to deal with when making the bookings and the high level of experience the trainers hold is evident.
we will definitely use them again in the future.
Cara Thompson - Civilex - Melbourne
We have run multiple Excel Intermediate and Advanced courses in-house with Nexacu and have always had a good experience. Very easy to organise and flexible with bookings. Stuart is an enthusiastic trainer and is always happy to help- he provides his email to offer support to students after each course.
Maddy Galassi - Arrow Energy - Brisbane
The course was very useful and the trainer was perfect. He was clear with all the information he provided. Very informative course. Learnt a lot of new techniques.
Vidya Jagdale - Blackmores - Sydney
Nexacu have been very accommodating for our team over Covid-19 shutdowns.
Very professional and easy to deal with - great team all round!
Danielle Witham - Dept. of Environment and Water - Adelaide